PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Headlight Washer Covers

DJR
31-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Went to hop into the Euro this morning and noticed that some low life flogged the covers off the headlight washers during the night.

Not impressed and may they die a 1000 deaths.

Anyone else had this happen?

Tried to find replacement covers on the net but I could not find any.Looks like I will have to give my friendly Honda dealer a call.

Grrrrrrrrr.

curtis265
31-05-2009, 10:39 PM

Cute little currse you got going there. Insurance claim? Not worth it?

Are the covers essential?

Ken-f
31-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Yes they are! Or you have these huge holes in ur bumper that look fugly!

NDU19E
31-05-2009, 10:59 PM
are u serious mate? that is farked! seriously low lifes out there man...

i reckon look at buying a banged up and scratched stock bumper from a wrecker.. that would be the cheapest alternative

curtis265
01-06-2009, 03:16 AM
LOL i was thinking of something else.. :(

Sux to be you - goodluck with ur search for headlight washer covers.

tony1234
01-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Went to hop into the Euro this morning and noticed that some low life flogged the covers off the headlight washers during the night.

Anyone else had this happen?

Tried to find replacement covers on the net but I could not find any.Looks like I will have to give my friendly Honda dealer a call.

Grrrrrrrrr.
Fcuk there some losers in this world.:thumbdwn:.I think you'll get a surprise at how much they'll cost as you'll probably have to replace the whole washer part.Please post here how much$$$.

xxb4xx
01-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Surely they (Honda) will sell just the cap..

didn't realise they could be removed like that?..

But.. I guess you'd also have to pay to get them colour coded.

DJR
01-06-2009, 07:16 PM
You are right about looking fugly.

I think they have also stolen the washer bit that comes with it as well.

Rang Honda this afternoon. Replacement covers are $110 each on their own or $137 each with the washer bit. Unbelievable for a small piece of plastic.

I am thinking of placing little flags in each of the exposed holes to make a royal euro carriage.

When I get a sec I will try some wreckers.

Did I mention annoying!

xxb4xx
01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Ha ha flags would look good! The washers to me are pointless, get the bumper fiberglassed to cover the holes forever

rodericb
02-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Gee whiz that's a wierd one and it is teh suck for sure. Damn the person could have just bought them from Honda and had new ones, instead they wreck someone elses car.

integral90
03-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Ha ha flags would look good! The washers to me are pointless, get the bumper fiberglassed to cover the holes forever

I think the cars legally need washers there. HID's light getting dirt-distorted can **** with other drivers or something

tony1234
03-06-2009, 07:21 AM
I think the cars legally need washers there. HID's light getting dirt-distorted can **** with other drivers or something
Yeah something like that.I'm not sure how effective they are though.

eyaeyao
22-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Can believe this happen to me too. I'm from sydney south.
my washer cap is gone too. :( hope someone else will be more
alarm on what these stupid people are trying to steal from your car these day

MR_LATE
22-11-2010, 03:14 PM

lol everytime u would use the washers, two flags pops up

thats itll be sick as!!!

eyaeyao
22-11-2010, 03:16 PM
My car is back to honda for service today. see how much honda quote me to replace a new one... hope it not going to cost a hole in my pocket.

MR_LATE
22-11-2010, 03:26 PM
My car is back to honda for service today. see how much honda quote me to replace a new one... hope it not going to cost a hole in my pocket.

didnt they tell u how much before hand ? :S

Euro08Jaz
22-11-2010, 05:10 PM
what the hell what a random thing to sell, sounds pretty useless also, the dirt would make the HID'sless annoying in my opinion lol

MR_LATE
23-11-2010, 04:57 PM
what the hell what a random thing to sell, sounds pretty useless also, the dirt would make the HID'sless annoying in my opinion lol

but if its true what they say about the hid light bouncing off the dirt and might shine into other drivers... thats would be pretty trippy,

cbol55
23-11-2010, 05:36 PM
but if its true what they say about the hid light bouncing off the dirt and might shine into other drivers... thats would be pretty trippy,
uh... no...that would be pretty dangerous ....euros are already bad enough for blinding/irritating oncoming traffic when the combination of inclines is bad....these arent mirror balls we're talking about. Having said that I love them from a driver's perspective...would like high beam as well I reckon