Evening / Morning

Looong time since I've posted on here, but keeps popping up in some googling I'm doing, and am hopeful someone will have the answer I'm after!

The mechanic doing my B swap ran into a bit of an issue during the week with my A/C. The car is a JDM EF7 with the ZC DOHC engine - engine going in is a B18C6 from a UK spec DC2. I opted for the Hasport A/C bracket because it seemed like the most straightforward option. Turns out, the Hasport bracket doesn't allow you to run power steering - which was a bit of a surprise given its documented nowhere from what I can see. I know I could lose the P/S. but have zero interest in dropping options from the car.

The EF compressor won't work with the CRV bracket, which seemed to be the next easiest option. Seems to reduce my options somewhat - I can source the correct B series mount and compressor, and have some lines made up - but does anyone know if this actually physically fit or does it cause issues? Would a D series compressor (from an EG) with the CRV bracket be a more comfortable fit?

Cheers